the master of emotions / associate advisor /
markologist / event specialist
More than 15 years have passed since Mathieu Rouleau began his career
in experiential marketing. He made his field debut learning the basics and discovering the crucial role a brand ambassador plays during activation. He then joined as a team member
for agencies specialized in experiential marketing and events. He confidently increased his responsibilities while honing his skills. He will serve for several years as General Manager, Head of Planning and was the key liaison for major clients such as La Capitale, Roche, Gaz Metro,
McDonald's Restaurants of Canada, BudLight, Budweiser and IBM.
Mathieu has been honored for his contributions as a leader and innovator for many exceptional events aimed at promoting brands and products to different target audiences.
Two major events have marked his career:
1. He contributed to the success of the Canada-wide Kokanee beer brand sampling tour
in the middle of winter involving multiple stops at ski resorts and
2. played a key role within one of the largest outdoor ice hockey events that required the deployment of 20 "made to measure" ice rinks that attracted more than 2,000 players.
The event…”Le Trip Hockey Bud Light”.
"The success of experiential marketing is based on key principles that I never lose sight of:
- Create personalized events for the client while respecting his budget and his objectives;
- Always put yourself in the consumer mindset and the brand;
- Ensure you create and generate intense emotions, to ensure you make it
a unique and memorable experience for both the consumer and the brand;
- Always favour a direct contact and 1:1 conversation with the participants;
- Your tactic must include a WOW factor.
This will ensure that it’s memorable and will create a buzz for the brand. "